Saturday, July 11, 2009

#2: Phrase Analysis

I hope Part One got everyone thinking and praying about the subject of the Mark of the Beast. Please email any questions, comments or suggestions to kimkincher@gmail.com . I post comments to the blog for the benefit of all the readers but I will not post your name. You will remain anonymous.

In this post, we're going to do a short study from a Bible Lexicon (dictionary) on the phrase found in Deuteronomy 6:8. Here is a link to my favorite online lexicon:

http://biblelexicon.org/deuteronomy/6-8.htm

One of my MAIN purposes for posting this blog is to introduce various ways to study the Bible ON YOUR OWN. Please don't just read what I have to say and take my word for it! I encourage you all to pray and search these things out for yourself!

When you click on the link above, you will see the breakdown of the verse and the Hebrew meaning of the original text for Deuteronomy 6:8. We are looking at the Hebrew meaning because Hebrew is the original language used when the Old Testament was written.

You can type the references for the other scriptures into the search box at the top and then click the "lexicon" tab.

What similarities do you see in the phrases mentioned in the verses from the 4 Parshiyot:

Exodus 13:9, Exodus 13:16, Dueteronomy 6:8 and Dueteronomy 11:18?

MY SUGGESTION: Don't let fear get the best of you. (2 Timothy 1:7) Don't make decisions based on emotions and fear. Know God's will for you personally by woshipping Him, praying and seeking His face daily, reading your Bible, studying the Bible with godly people you respect so you don't get carried off into some crazy doctrine!! If you need a Bible, I will be happy to send you one. Just email me your street mailing information to: kimkincher@gmail.com

God bless,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment